Infuse your life with action.
Don’t wait for it to happen.
Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope.
Make your own love.
And whatever your beliefs, honor your Creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.Bradley Whitford
Affirmations that encourage me to make the changes my mind, body, and soul truly deserve:
- I love who I am.
- I am beautiful.
- I am loved.
- I am worthy.
- I am worthy of self care, peace and solitude.
- I am worthy of love, truth and caring people.
- I have good hair, beautiful skin, and a brilliant mind, my Creator made me beautifully.
- My Creator has given me everything I need to thrive.
- My Creator has given me everything I need to be successful.
- I am so happy and grateful now that I’m healthy, wealthy and wise.
- I am so happy and grateful that I attract positive people and successful people.
- I am so happy and grateful that I feed my mind with truthful information that will bring me closer to my purpose.
- I am so happy and grateful that I speak kind words to myself daily.
- I am forgiven and free from all shame.
- I am strong enough to complete the task.
- I am capable of achieving whatever I set my mind and hands to do.